Pages

Thursday, May 05, 2016

Penny Black and Darkroom Door


I attended a craft club this year and and the talented Michelle and Robyn from Michelle's Card and Stamps were there demonstrating this card in earthy tones.
I decided to change it up and use different flowers on the flower which was painted using Lyra watercolour crayons

Base cardstock is Bashful Blue, next layer is black and stamped on white is the
Penny Black flower stamp - Divine 40-372.
Darkroom Doors - French Script
Wow Gold Embossing powder
Distress Ink pads - Peeled Paint, Wild Honey, Gathered Twigs
Tsukineko Radiant Neon - Electric blue ink pad
Happy Birthday Ribbon

I made this card and mounted it all before I smooched all the colours on LOL

3 comments:

  1. Oh My! I love this! Such beautiful colours and a fantastic image! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards Bridget - love your colours and the fabulous flowers
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...