Pages

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

PCAD 161 - Silvercrafter postcard from Ayr Scotland

I got this lovely postcard from a fellow WOYWW Elizabeth aka Silvercrafter. Thank you Elizabeth I love these map cards

The Christmas stamps coming out all over the world are so beautiful and all so different

If you'd like to play along with this meme, post your Postcard A Day and link up below so we can all visit your blog. Please add the direct link to your post and not just your blog so the post is easy to find. Link back to this meme so everyone can play too. 




3 comments:

  1. What a lovely postcard, and that stamp is gorgeous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of that Royal Mail camel stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Scottish map postcard. My grandfather used to live near Ayr. It's a beautiful part of the world. Thank you for your lovely comment, Bridget - given a bit of time I am sure I shall start to feel better again. I'm extremely tired at the moment which is probably a reaction. Once I get some energy back my first priority is to sort the studio and tidy up, and get my hubby's wonderful new indestructible rod in place to hang all my rubber stamps!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...