Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

October Decorated Envelope - Kathleen Rea Heiser - USA


Kathleen sent me this envelope  with a halloween theme. Love the zentangle on the left and I just noticed my last name is written within my first name, how clever!!
She has carried the decorated on the back of the envelope as well, trying to work out if there is a hidden message in there lol, if you find it let me know wont you!

Thank you Kathleen

Jean Wilson and Jan Hardt organise this monthly Envelope Exchange that I love to participate in.

New address effective June 2021 is now: 

P O Box 1018
Macleay Island QLD 4184
Australia

1 comment:

  1. What a fun envelope!! Love that detailed zentangle!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...