Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

More birthday cards from a penpal group

I received these birthday cards and from a penpal group I am in, aren't they all wonderful.


I can't tell who sent me this card as I cant work out the name, so if you sent me this card please contact me so I can link your name to this. EDITED: This macaroon card is from Mariell Olsen thank you

This one came from Sari Huoviren, I did not know that birthday cards were made into postcards as well, at least I have not seen them here in Australia, the above two are postcards. Thank you ladies I love them both. Thanks Sari

This is a handmade card from Melanie Abraham, I think the technique is the shaving cream one but I could be wrong. Thanks Melanie.


Elzbieta Lis sent me this gorgeous rose card. Thanks Elzbieta 


Marja De Heer sent me this vase of flowers card.

Thank you ladies for the wonderful envelope love you have sent me.



1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful day Bridget - those cards are gorgeous!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...