Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Decorated Envelope - September Exchange - Jan Hardt

 Jan sent me this envelope for the September Envelope exchange. Those leaves are tactile and I believe are made with paste and a stencil. You should see me with these envelopes when i get them,I run my fingers over the envelope like a person reading braille, so I can feel the organic feel as I am a tactile person. I can also smell where it has been, hot weather, cold weather, smoker or non smoker , did you know different countries have different smells?

She's also decorated the back of the envelope

Jean Wilson and Jan Hardt of Pushing the Envelope display more envelope designs and organise this envelope exchange every month

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...