Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

PCAD - A Postcard A Day 53 - Lion de Belfort from Mary in France

 I received this postcard from Postcrossing Mary, it is of the Lion of Belfort, a monument erected by Frederic Auguste Bartholdi as a symbol of freedom
Love that comical stamp and I love the flag stickers or washi she has put to the left.
If you'd like to play along with this meme, post your Postcard A Day and link up below so we can all visit your blog. Please add the direct link to your post and not just your blog so the post is easy to find. Link back to this meme so everyone can play too. 


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Bridget - both sides are interesting!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a fantastic card! I have just clicked on the link. It is a magnificent animal! The stamp is great too. Made me smile.
    orry for being so late in commenting. We have been away for a few days and I'm catching up.
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...