Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

T for Tuesday Belvedere Hotel Redcliffe Queensland

  
 We spent Valentine's Day lunch at the Belvedere Hotel in Redcliffe, one of our favourites haunts. It reminds me of Fiji
Sitting opposite the hotel waiting for it to open, lovely tranquil day, even if the beach was muddy and not a place to sunbake on

 Hubby sitting and relaxing
 Hubby is always goofing around when I take photos, this was our seafood platter for two, forgot to take a photo of the upper layer which had natural oysters.
 How much cutlery do you need for seafood? Obviously this many. Fork, crab cracker, crab scooper, mini fork, knife, I needed them all LOL

My mocktail San Fransisco it was called and consisted of pineapple, orange and red cordial juice. I would not put that much pineapple in if I were making it-made it abit sour. But it looked awesome.

Joining Bluebeard and Elisabeth for T for Tuesday, my drink qualifies for a Mardi Gras colour, doesn't it?

15 comments:

  1. Oh my, that seafood platter looks SOOO good! What a lovely place to take in the ocean air and relax. Cool looking drink too. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, oh wow. That seafood platter makes me very hungry. VERY hungry. What a fun Valentine's Day you two must have shared. Wonderful. And of course, your drink looks fun, too.

    Had to laugh at your sandaled feet since I have snow I'm walking through right now (grin).

    Thanks for sharing your lovely meal and drink with us for T this Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOHA! that sea food looks divine!
    Beautiful place, no wonder you like to visit there.
    Happy-Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmmmm - love that seafood platter. I too have a hubby who goofs around in front of a camera!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH yum! I'm a big fan of seafood. I could tell from the very first picture that he was a ham for the camera!
    Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that beach view! What a treat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful feast and beautiful colours. I love seafood but regrettably there is no where that serves such food as yours around here. Your mocktail looks very pretty too. Seems you had a lovely day. Happy T Day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bridget! Lovely pics of your Valentine's lunch, the platter looked fabulous and the drink is totally lovely to look at!! Happy T Tuesday to you, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy yum yum on all of your treats and special time you had.
    Your husband looks like a fun guy!
    Happy T Day to you Brigit
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That drink and food look incredible!!! Now i'm hungry for seafood..lol Hubby is too funny. :) Happy Tday! Hugs~deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my...envying your view and warm weather...the food looks awesome! hope you had a lovely Valentine's day. you certainly had the cutlery for it! great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hubby cracks me up! Looks like a great meal and good weather.
    Happy T-Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that's a Valentine's meal to remember and enjoy!!! The drink is beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely post!Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello and Happy T Day!! OMG, this was so nice to see, gorgeous pictures!! We are having freezing cold temps and more snow here. Thank you for warming me up with the beach pictures. Totally awesome tier of food and your drink is so pretty. Thanks again, needed this. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...