Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WOYWW # 285

My desk got replaced with camping items, I was MIA last week-well my desk was MIA anyway. We went camping at Dicky Beach Family Holiday Park, for a week-oh what luxury. Hardly any cooking and if I didn't want to cook- no hassles we just went out to dinner .... and NOOOOO housework, well there was minimal-I had to sweep the leaves off the tarp and wipe the tables as we had visitors at night looking for food. a huge possum the size of a cat came visiting one night, I was too scared to go out and shoo him away. 

This was only half the stuff we took, I always forget to take a photo of the car or the trailer. 

You can read more about our holiday in this POST and this POST

I don't know what time today this parcel arrived but I saw it at 2pm sitting outside my craft room door. My birthday was on the 8th November and my wonderful friend Sandra Carter is too generous as well as knowing exactly what I like, it's as if we are twins. She wrapped almost everything into separate parcels and I just couldn't wait to rip into it. Funnily she buys dies I have never bought myself and she's never asked me and I've never told her what I bought so she's definitely in my head somehow knowing what I don't have LOL.

THANK YOU SANDRA, you have made my day and my whole year 
xoxoxooxo

Linking up with Julia's Stamping Ground, go and view other desks from around the world

14 comments:

  1. Great looking desk even if it is covered with camping gear! i love to camp and I have been lucky to be able to have gone several times this year…ready to go again but it is way too cold! love all the cards and all the goodies your friend got you. Have a great week. Vickie #17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridgit...oh lucky you to go camping, I just love to get away and relax. What a super friend - that's a great new stash of goodies...have fun. Cheers RobynO#36

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy WOYWW. We are selling our caravan and getting a motorhome, so the contents of the caravan are sitting in boxes for now. Amazing how much you need when away! Fab birthday pressies. Happy Belated Birthday. Ali x #42

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fab trip (except for the possum!) What a wonderful friend. I know you'll have lots of fun, getting to know all those lovely new goodies. Happy WOYWW, Chris # 8

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a glorious birthday present! And your camping sounds more like "glamping" which I prefer! So nice to get a break from cooking and housework any day. Happy Wednesday! Sandy Leigh #53

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful friend! I also think it's funny when hubby buys me things for Christmas, stamps and such - he has no ideas what I have, and yet never buys me anything I already have! I hope you had fun camping, looks like a fun place. Myself, I prefer the 5 star "camping" myself. With room service!
    Lindart #60

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you, lovely new stuff. Like the idea of no housework Lol!
    Hope you have a great crafty week, Angela x 28

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your camping trip looks like so much fun! (I looked at your links.) And such a fab batch of goodies to play with! Have you started yet? Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #48

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the camping pics! You'll be back creating in no time at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am off to checking your camping post now - but love the birthday parcel, lucky you! Helen 4

    ReplyDelete
  11. That really looks like a wonderful place for camping, sure you could relax lots. So your creative batteries are loaded and you can start using that wonderful stash you got for birthday!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 26

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let's try that comment again! lol! I love the camping supplies... I haven't been camping for years... new DH isn't really into bugs, :D I love all those lovely goodies your BFF gave you for your birthday! I am particularly attracted to those polka dotted straws... belated Happy Birthday!
    Hugs,
    Beth P
    WOYWW #73

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was a great birthday parcel! Lots of lovely goodies. Lucky you!
    Sorry I'm late, but I like to take my time and look at everybody's blog. I read it all and look at the links etc.
    Thank you for letting me look over your shoulder.
    Have a good week,
    Lisca#24

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...