Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WOYWW #280


A rare view of my desk, because I removed all evidence of 'secret projects'. 
There is a link to what I was doing the secret project below, 
but I still can't show you what I made until I am allowed.

So my desk consists of an orange Ikea waste basket.
My friend Sandra sent me a Zen-tangle link that was brilliant, that is what you can see on my desk at the top right hand corner. I printed them out for future reference when I feel the need to Tangle. 
Love her storage box that she takes away to tangle with.
Some Stampendous stamps I got to play with.
Mr Crafty thinks I have an obsession with clocks, I have to have a clock near me wherever I am working or sitting, I always have the need to see what time it is.
Daubers in their box
ImagineCrafts/Tsukineko All Purpose Inks that I am experimenting with.
Heartfelt Creation flowers I was stamping up and playing around with.
Spellbinders die that I had ordered months ago and finally arrived. 
ImagineCrafts/Tsukineko Neon Radiant Ink and Delicata Ink that I won in ImagineCrafts Blog Hop. Below is the rest of the prizes, I was shocked when I was contacted by John Peterson to say I had won.
I shared some exciting news last Thursday, you can read it HERE. The next instalment of that exciting news will be on November 12th if I get through the final round.

Joining Julia and her Stamping Ground buddies to see what other desks around the world hold

23 comments:

  1. What a tidy desk - unlike mine :-) - I guess that is one benefit of having loads of space :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that little orange waste bit, but I would fill that up in about two seconds! Nice tangle patterns - I need to get back into that too! Have a craft day! zsuzsa @ InkiDinkyDoodle #50

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha hiding things again Bridgett, clever idea for the tangle patterns too.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza, Yoda & Flat Susan #42

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tidy desk and cool prizes! Have fun with your new stash!
    Hugs
    Lynda B 13

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your desk and congratulations on your win! So fun. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #34

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bridget, yes saw your fab news, how wonderful for you! Love those stamped flowers, and those Stampendous stamps- is that one at the front Agapanthus cluster? It looks like one I have, that was wood mount, but I unmounted it.Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #38 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great desk, can't remember when I last saw such a tidy one.. certainly not round here! Helen 5

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on getting through round one. And congratulations on winning some stuff.
    No wonder your desk is tidy.... you hide things... lol.
    I love those stamped flowers.
    Thank you for letting me peep over your shoulder.
    Have a good week,
    a hug and God bless,
    Lisca#26

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now come on Bridget Lol! you've put everything out of camera shot, right?
    Bet that was a great surprise to win the lovely stuff. Hope you have a fun week and happy crafting, Angela x 41

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on making round 1 and such great prizes you won there and lovely sentiment in your prize hugs Nikki 8

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad your Happy Mail arrived!!! Everything I get is ordered online, so waiting for goodies is part of my life now. Enjoy your new stash!

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #21

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those Neon pads look fun, are they really neon colours?
    Hugs, Neet 14 xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You lucky little crafter, you!! Congrats on winning all those lovely goodies. Enjoy playing. Chris # 16

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on winning the lovely goodies!
    Jackie 10

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your win, Bridget, and also getting nearer to the design team. Your desk is looking (almost) as tidy as mine was on Wednesday... Never fear, mine doesn't remain tidy for long! There's another project on it now, and like you, I can't share it till next week because someone who shouldn't might see it!!

    Thanks for your nice comment - glad you like my album pages. Still lots to do and I'm determined to finish it by the end of the year.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #37

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Bridget,
    I've just bought some of those dabbers and was wondering how best to store them :)
    And yes, I did pay for my happy mail but I am expecting some more happy mail, which is a win from a challenge blog, so that will be nice :)
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great desk, so much to see and how wonderful to win such a lot of goodies! Happy WOYWW! Thank you for dropping by!
    Hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS@3

    ReplyDelete
  20. A desk view - hurrah and how fab! I love the tangle ideas, what a great idea..will have to bookmark that link, thank you!
    What a beauty of a prize too - I particularly like that Magenta border stamp...you've been a right 'enabler' for me this week! have fun with the Stampendous stamps, love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome post and congratulations making it through round 1. Hope you make it to the end. Nice prize you won on the blog hop. I love the whole prize but the stencils and stamps are a favorite. Have a great and creative week. Vickie #76

    ReplyDelete
  22. a very organisex dezk .... other stuff pushed to theside ?
    i followed thd link... what an amazing collection emily has shared im def goingto print some
    janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...