Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Alcohol Inks

I love working with alcohol inks (gets me on a high-just kidding) you sure need a nice airy space to work in or its gets up your nose. I was working in my kitchen with these, firstly I make the backgrounds then leave them to dry and use them later. They make a mess everywhere so you need to prepare these backgrounds all at once so you only 'mess about' once LOL. It's my go to background when I need something on the fly.

This is one of my published cards.


Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Love the stamp you have used on the background, it is fascinating.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...