Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Danny Nickerson

I saw this post from another crafter on facebook and because I do a lot of my cards and send them off to charity I thought this would be an awesome cause.

Danny Nickerson

If you would like to send a card address it to:
Danny Nickerson
P.O. Box 212
Foxboro, MA 02035
USA

The link takes you to an article about Danny Nickerson and why he'd like cards for his birthday.

So dig deep everyone, I am sure you have a spare card that would make a 6 year old battling cancer make his day a great one.

And don't  stop at that, send him cards in the future while he goes through his illness and treatment to keep him going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...