Made these cards last week
I thought I'd share this with all the crafters
10. You're contemplating building an addition onto the house to hold it all
9. Your children sleep in the kitchen because they're scared of the
'supply monster' looking in their dark rooms
8. You open the medicine cabinet to get an aspirin and suddenly you have
a sink full of beads...and an aspirin bottle full of the same.
7. You can't find your curling iron, so you've taken to hot gluing your bangs in place
6. Your latest batch of cupcakes look awesome..but then you realise it's because
you used plastic glitter instead of sprinkles.
5. You hold a destash sale, get rid of all of it, and it now looks like you moved out.
4. You accidentally pack paper mache' fruit for your child's lunch..which
goes well with that needle felted 'sandwich' they got last week.
3. "Romantic Nights" are often ruined by finding pairs of pliers
or skeins of yarn in the bed.
2. Your family has accepted the fact that their inheritance will be paid
in beads, sequins and scrapbook paper.
1. The local craft store refers people to your house when they run out of something