Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Fences #22


As you can see this Water Dragon is on this side of the fence.
His name is Warwick, named after Warwick Capper
For the Australians who follow football, he was named after him
because Warwick the Water Dragon is a showoff
and always poses for photos, I was only a foot away
 from him when I took this photo.
As you can see hubby stayed on the other side of the 
fence to Warwick as he raced away from me, 
I can just read what was on Warwick's mind as he raced off
(only one photo for you, lady-KISS MY A**E)

Click on the picture above to see more fences at Jan's

I am moving all my photography posts to this blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...