Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Beautiful Waterfall


Caught this bubbling double waterfall at Mt Tambourine on the Gold Coast Hinterland just as you enter the Glow Worm Caves. I must say the Glow Worms were such an amazing feature and natural phenomenon. The cave was made specially for them with climate control and started out with 100 glow worms and have now multiplied to tens of thousands. They catch the insects everyday to feed them. Unfortunately we weren't able to take photos inside the cave.

Here's a poem:

I wish I was a glow worm,
A glow worm's never glum.
'Cos how can you be grumpy
When the sun shines out your bum!!

Linking this to Water Wednesday #175
and
Outdoor Wednesday #164

and I found this site with Go Waterfalling with lots and lots of waterfall sites

I am moving all my photography posts to this blog HERE

8 comments:

  1. I could hear the ripples of water. cute waterfalls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything just came together perfectly in this photo--the light, water's movement,new green plant life. Quite a few fans of waterfalls on these memes--and no wonder, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - I can almost hear it :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. picture post card perfect!! what a beautiful scene.

    My Wednesday Post is: BOB HALL PIER on North Padre Island

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the poem! You should print that on a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't beat a waterfall

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...