Pages

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Friday Fences #15

While interstate on holiday I found some gorgeous fences in Brisbane that rival the non fence capital I live in
I wanted to share this very unusual mountain I photographed on our 11 hour drive up as well
Most of my photos were drive by as we didnt have time to stop, there were hardly any cars on this highway which was great but at the same time scary if you were driving at night.
Check out all the fences that Jan and Jer have links to here.


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty fence and that mountain is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone went to a lot of work to build that fence!

    Ten Thousand Rooftops

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fence is outstanding and so is that view!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fence is sure built to last!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photography Bridget - just love that stately fence you found :-)
    Enjoy your break
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...