Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

CR84FN47 Challenge

I've always enjoyed looking at the sketches of CR84FN as inspiration but have never made anything, so I decided today is the day. I've got nothing better to do while I wait to be admitted to hospital for a short stint than to get creative. I chose Valentine as the theme
Pink, Red and Light Blue
are the challenge colours.
The aperture was cut using Spellbinders Grand Calibur and 
Inside of the card, I used the cut out of Cherry Cobbler cardstock to stamp the Sweet Silhouette designed by Nina Brackett for Layers of Colours 
I added the pearls later to give it some oomph!



Hop over to CR84FN to see what the designers and others have done for this challenge


7 comments:

  1. Oh bridget this is fabulous - love all the texture and colour you have used.
    Praying for you during your procedure later.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget, So HAPPY you finally palyed with us (but sorry about the hospital part!) LOVE the silhouettes - so FAB! And the pearls and your GORGEOUS flowers! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Bridget - I love the way you have used the Color Challenge - I too visit but don't play too often - must change that! Hope all is well today! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great debut in Challenge! I like very much these papers flowers which make the card really special. PS. Wish you good health:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to CR84FN! Your card is just so beautiful, I adore the flowers and pretty stamped roses, the pearls are a super accent. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN! Hope all goes well - take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a romantic card! Hope you're feeling better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Bridget! The silhouette images look so elegant and those blossoms are stunning! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...