Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thursday 10 minute card challenge Oct 29th

It's Thursday again and the 10 minute card challenge
do each week keeps my mojo going.
I also wanted to do a challenge which
involved male cards so this actually
qualified for the 10minute card
except it only took me 5 minutes to make.


I even managed to make 15 in an hour so that's
how it came to be 5 minute cards.
The production line is for my contribution
for cards I am sending to the troops in
the battle fields so they in turn can
send home to their loved ones.
Check out this letter from a appreciative
recipient, it makes it all so worthwhile creating
for this cause
[bridgetsiggy2.jpg]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...