Pages

Saturday, April 08, 2006

My traded ATCs

These are some of my atcs that I have created so far and traded either 1-4-1 or in swaps. In the beginning they were very flat, no embellishments, just using tchniques, they were also very vibrant. Slowly they are evolving and becoming 3D, opps there is a nudie one in there .
Enjoy


Using Twinkling H2o's Pinata alcohol inks

Pinata alcohol inks Twinkling H2o's


Pinata Alcohol ink Lumiere's


Lumiere's Micro beadsd Pinata alcohol inks and microbeads





I had to use utee to cover up the frame as I had made a mistake and forgot to decorate it before I stuck the frame to the picture, you will see utee on the acetate inside the frame and it looks quite good, again something that happened unintentionally but turned out really nice.



These are magnet bookmark ATCs



This is an ATC purse I made, it was an online class for a card purse at PennyWiseArts Group but seeing as I was doing ATCs I opted to shrink my measurements and made an ATC purse instead. The purse fits 3 bulky ATCs or more of the flat ones. The ribbon I recycled from an easter chocolate I never ate--honest--it sat on my kitchen counter top for a year, I didn't want to undo the packaging until one day I just needed that ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...